Multiple Sclerosis From A to Z
In partnership with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, in 2010, the University of Washington's MSRRTC presented a video lecture series about "Multiple Sclerosis from A to Z." UW researchers as well as nationally- and internationally- renowned experts explore multiple sclerosis, from its history to pain management to employment for those living with MS. Each video is about an hour long (60 minutes).
- Overview and Current Concepts of Multiple Sclerosis (George H. Kraft, MD, MS).
- History of Multiple Sclerosis (Jock Murray, MD).
- Staying in the Employment Game Part 1 (Live Panel: Trevis Gleason, Kurt Johnson, PhD, Ray Heacox, Andrea Brenneke).
- Staying in the Employment Game Part 2 (Live Panel: Trevis Gleason, Kurt Johnson, PhD, Ray Heacox, Andrea Brenneke).
- Depression and Exercise for People with MS (Charles Bombardier, PhD).
- Epidemiology and the Cause of MS: Some Contributions of the Military (John Kurtzke, MD, FACP, FAAN).
- Pain and Fatigue in People with MS (Dawn Ehde, PhD).
- Cognitive Issues in MS (Myron Goldberg, PhD and Mary Pepping, PhD).
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for MS (Allen Blowling, MD, PhD).
- Highlights of the MS News in 2010 (Aaron Miller, MD).
- Coping with MS: Lessons in Resilience (Kenneth Pakenham, PhD).