Information & Education
The "T" in MSRRTC is for Training. One of our goals is to take what we've learned through our research and transform it into information that is meaningful and useful for professionals who serve people with MS, people living with MS, their family, friends and caregivers. Our goal is to provide education and training that is based on up-to-date and high quality research in a way that meets the needs of the professionals and consumers we serve.
- New Living Well with MS Factsheets - Learn more about how to live well with MS with our factsheets.
- Self-Management in Multiple Sclerosis - Learn why and how we're looking at Self-Management strategies to improve the lives of people with MS.
- Multiple Sclerosis from A to Z - A series of educational videos to learn more about MS - everything from A to Z: History & Causes, Employment, Depression, Pain, Fatigue, Cognitive Issues, Alternative Medicine, and Coping.
- MS Workbook Online - Our published self-help workbook is available online. A comprehensive guide to help you live fully with MS. Particularly helpful chapters on employment issues and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
- Our Articles and Newsletters - A collection of useful pieces we've written for newsletters, magazines, and other serial publications.
- Connecting you to Other Resources - A list of our favorite resources for MS.
Are you looking for information, but can't find it? Email us and we will try our best to direct you to the right resource.